Direct Placement Services
Finding ideal hires is not a simple task, which is why customers engage CYBERNETICS International to provide direct hire recruiting services. Whether you’re supplementing the recruiting efforts of your own talent acquisition teams or outsourcing the recruitment process, CYBERNETICS International will do wonders for your recruiting efficiency, lowering your average cost per hire. Instead of sorting through hundreds of under-qualified resumes, screening potentially qualified candidates, and running background checks, you’ll receive qualified, prescreened and tested applicants ready to contribute.
- We're not just matching skills, we're matching people to a career. If you’ve been in business long, you know how important it is to find people you can count on, people who you trust will be there for the long haul. That’s why we carefully screen each candidate to weed out the short-term job seekers from the long-term career seekers.
- Direct hire placement is charged on a contingency fee basis. You’ll only pay if we’re able to find the right candidate for your position. No upfront fees.
- A staffing company who will mirror your hiring processes. One of the biggest concerns you might consider when researching staffing companies to find a direct hire candidate is whether or not their hiring procedures will be a match for the criteria you need the candidate to meet. Fortunately, when you come to us with a direct hire placement position, you’ll have the opportunity to tell us the specific metrics and processes you use to find the right candidate for your hard to fill positions. If your organization uses specific tools to gauge a prospective employee’s skills, share them with us and we’ll include those hiring processes in our search.
- Finding a match for your company culture. CYBERNETICS International importance as finding the most qualified candidate is finding the candidate who will best match your company culture. It can be quite a challenge to determine who will and who will not fit in with your organization. This is a key area where our staffing experience comes into play. Our direct hire placement team has years of experience matching the right candidates for the right positions.
- Avoiding hiring mistakes. Direct hire placement services sometimes mean recruiting for hard to fill positions. The result sometimes is that employers end up hiring the wrong person because they’re desperate to get those hard to fill positions off their plate. When you take advantage of direct hire placement services you not only minimize the risk of making a bad hire you also reduce the adverse effects making a bad hiring choice can create.